Mini Bucket Spring Craft


Last year I asked hubby to order me 12 of these rather cute little buckets.


Knowing me as well as he does, he went and ordered 100!

 I got dizzy just thinking of all the different crafty things I could do, plus he gets to make some cute mini bucket candles, hmmm, maybe that’s why he ordered so many!

I used a bunch of these to make some festive tea light holders.


This time round I decided to give some a Spring makeover.


Using some pretty shades I spray painted a few buckets.


I then tied a length of ribbon across the recess of the mantel, I have two screw hooks attached to the underside of the mantel, they can’t be seen and most importantly, won’t fall out!


I then used small pieces of ribbon to attach each mini bucket to the ribbon across the mantel.


I stuffed some tissue paper in to each bucket, and then popped a few ‘chicks’ on top.


For Easter I will change the chicks out for some mini chocolate eggs as a treat for the boys.


Such a quick a simple idea!



Photobucket


Linking up to some of these

Home workMaking the World Cuter, French Country Cottage More the Merrier Monday Craft o Maniac Monday Organising Mission Monday Pinkapotamus Beneath the Rowan TreeHome Stories of A-Z, Todays Creative BlogShow & Tell, Power of Paint PartySomeday CraftsSweetpeas & BumblebeesHouse of HepworthsThe Shabby Chic CottageBeyond the Picket FenceThe 36th AvenueFireflies & Jellybeans504 Main30 Handmade DaysFunky Junk InteriorsUnder the Table and DreamingSundae ScoopCraft O ManiacABC & 123Beneath the Rowan Tree, A Round Tuit, Serenity NowFreckled Laundry, Homemaker in HeelsSpunky JunkyFunky Junk InteriorsTatertots & JelloJ & M's Eye Candy, Organize with SandyThe Creative ItchRook no.17,  Creative SparkGingersnapsBlissful & Domestic,Keeping it SimpleCraft Junkie TooSimply DesigningMaking Lemonade, Truly Lovely BlogChic on a Shoestring Decorating, Cherished BlissYour Whims Wednesday, Lil' LunaCrafty ConfessionsSugar Bee CraftsSew WoodsyWicked Awesome WednesdayHome for the HolidaysMy Repurposed  Life


Comments

  1. Oooh, that looks gorgeous! I love the colours you've used, where did you get the spray paint from? I've been looking for some recently for some possible projects!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely, lovely! I am a sucker for a pretty bucket or basket and these are so pretty. I love all the colours you chose. Lucky girl having 100 adorable buckets at your disposal!

    Claire @ alittlesomethinginthemeantime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!! I have been on the look out for some to get crafty on, lucky you with 100!!!
    Feel free to share this in my link party! http://toastiestudio.blogspot.com/2012/03/made-monday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea-lucky you having enough for every holiday!! I'm your newest follower-stop on over to visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!