The Ultimate Blog Party

Eeeek, Friday 13th! If your the superstitious type and want a distraction or just fancy finding some new awesome blogs you should definitely participate in the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by Janice and Susan, the mums behind 5MinutesForMom.com.

With 1000’s of blogs linking up over the next week I’m sure you will find some new blogs to follow, there will even be some fab prizes up for grabs, woohoo!

So lets get the party started and hop on over!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have come here from the party, hi!

blog name

I’m Amanda, the curly haired shorty, mum of twin boys, amateur crafter and DIY enthusiast!

2012-01-08 jan 8

My blog is a hodgepodge of randomness, from crafts and DIY,  the crazy antics of my boys, to my own accident prone randomness, I can break off a dishwasher door whilst cleaning it and go pavement surfing for fun!

2012-01-06 4JAN2

On a serious side, I also write about the seriousness of having a sick child and coming through postnatal depression, got to keep it real!

Have fun reading up on our antics!

Comments

  1. Cute kids, looking forward to seeing more of your blogging, especially crafting! I'm visiting from UBP and waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my place! I loved your intro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,

    I randomly landed on your blog via UBP purely because I liked your blog name, and then I discovered you live in East Sussex - me too me too! Good to meet you, I mainly have blog friends who are over the pond!

    Victoria xxx
    Ps your boys look adorable and very mischievous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you! Just dropping by from The Ultimate Blog Party I am looking forward to networking with you and getting to know you better! I hope you have the opportunity to visit our blog! http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww your son of is so cute! I think it is so nice that you write about such personal things. Enjoy the party xo
    Janiera @ This is From My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I can't wait to check out more of your site! Take care! Tori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I look forward to reading your blogs. They look interesting. Nice meeting you from UBP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!