Pink Hippo Under 300 Followers Blog Hop

Happy Thursday Pink Hippos!

It's time for another EXCITING edition of the Pink Hippo Under 300 Followers Blog Hop hosted by mama hippo Amie over at Pinkapotamus

hop button

and the Lovely Lelanie @



So, this week I’m gonna give you the scoop on Lelanie hostess over at 
To Sew with Love,

first up, you know there are two of them right?

Lelanie and her sister Laarnie are the bloggers behind  To Sew with Love.

Both have made the move from their home in the Philippines to two pretty different places.  Lelanie is in sunny ol’ Spain with her family and Laarnie is embracing life in Japan with her family! 


How they manage to get the blog all up and running with tons of tutorials and giveaways whilst being in totally different places is beyond me.

{I can barely sort my own blog out and I live with me}

Be sure to pop over and say Hi.

bunting

And then there is me, the sleep deprived mama of 3 year old twin boys who are currently experiencing night terrors! So much fun for us all!



We hope you are enjoying finding fun new blogs to follow like this week's featured guest :

Hello!!!

My name is Jen and I blog over at The Crafting Fiend.


 I've been blogging for just over a year. I started my blog because I thought my facebook friends were getting tired of seeing more pictures of the things I was making than pictures of the family.

I've been married for 5 1/2 years I love shoes, and my husband thankfully knows to not waste money buying me flowers and to save it up for a pair of shoes instead.



and we have a gorgeous 22 month old - who loves to run and play and help me in the kitchen.



and we have another little girl due This coming September (and yes, I am looking for guest posters that month - mid- end... )



Most of my crafting is related to my girl (and soon to be girls).


 My blogging follows no schedule currently because the only schedule I keep is breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, supper, snack, and snack again a time or two. (can you tell I'm pregnant? lol)

I have a few patterns up on my blog for free under the tutorials tab





I love to sew my kid clothing and pink is my favourite colour.



And that is a little bit about me and my blog! I Hope you'll check it out :)

Thank- you so much Amie for asking me to do a feature!

Photobucket

Pop over and say Hi to Jen, but make sure you link up first!

Don’t forget each week we have a different featured blogger, next week it could be you!

Now onto our Hop!

The rules are simple:

Follow me and my co-hosts and our featured guest blogger Jen @
{Let us know you have linked up and are following so we can follow you right back!}

Link up your  blog homepage

Grab a button and spread the word, feel free to tweet or whatever about this hop, blog hops are only as successful as the people who participate, and we know you guys are all

AWESOMELYFANTSTICAL ADDITIONS TO ANY BLOG ROLL

hop button

Grab a cuppa and a few cookies, maybe the whole packet if they are especially nice {I won't judge}.

Mix and mingle and make some new friends!

Be sure to let them know where you have come from {this blog hop not your hometown}

We are all looking forward to meeting some new bloggy friends, too!

Oh yeah don’t forget to let us know you are following and we will follow you back!


Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!


4 comments :

  1. Just stopped by from the Pinkapotamus and am your newest follower. Love the colors on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, congrats on your little one. Ours is coming in October, so we will be right in it together! Your ultrasound is so much clearer than mine--how many weeks was that one at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting :). I just linked up and I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the List now closed. I would love to join. My blog is http://littleboyred.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10