Shadows in The Sun

 

You know you have spent too much time in the sunshine when you can rest your head on you shoulder, and your shoulders are able to warm up your ears!

This glorious weather we are experiencing at the moment has kind of taken me by surprise, I forgot to slap on the sunscreen Thursday and turned a rather rather fetching shade of pink, lobster chic I like to call it.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the class of '97.
Wear sunscreen.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it.
The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists…

That Baz Luhrmann knows a thing or two, and wearing sunscreen is definitely the thing to do!

One year I got burnt so badly my shoulders actually blistered {ewww and ouch}, I never actually knew that could happen from sun burn, although I suppose the {burn} in sunburn is a giveaway!

We’ve spent a wonderful few days in the garden, which has put a slight dent in pursuing anything remotely crafty {doing laundry does not count}, but it has been lovely just mucking about with the boys.

One thing the boys really enjoy with all the sunshine, is the shadows which form in the living room.

I managed to snap these photos of the boys shadows, gotta say, I love them!

Ethan1

Ahren1

I’m not much of a photographer {hehe even I laughed at that one} but I do love how these turned out!

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

 

Comments

  1. Those are really great photos of your boys & their shadows! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one of ahren's you can see his little tootsies at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!
    I am also sporting a lobster chic colouring at the moment and that was with sunscreen!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!