Under 300 Followers Blog Hop

EDIT: Duh, I've added the blog hop now!

Happy Thursday Pink Hippos, its almost the weekend which means its also time for another EXCITING Pink Hippo Under 300 Followers Blog Hop.

I thought I would introduce the ‘hostesses’ a little bit, this week is all about Amie

Amie, the {brains} behind this ol’ blog hop she is a busy busy SAHM to her 3 kids, married to her childhood sweetheart {they met when she was 19 and for the purpose of romance I’m calling that as childhood}

Amie is a crazy talented crafter who likes to make wagons in her spare time, seriously!



Amie and her husband {MADE} this Conestooga wagon for  the Cultural Fair, they did a whole bunch more stuff which you can check out here.

 This has to be one of the {BEST} DIY’s ever, seriously in love with this and can’t wait for Amie to ship it over to me!

Amie also has an Etsy shop, seriously what can’t she do? In her shop you will find cute signs, decorations and name plaques, go check it out here.

The nut job also likes running, which apparently is a rather popular {thing} to do, I don’t get it, why run when you can mooch along at a nice leisurely pace.

{I used to like running, loved cross country, but woke up one day with boobs and BAM black eyes if I dared go faster than the line in Starbucks}

Next week I give you the scoop on the Lovely Lelanie @



bunting

We really hope you are enjoying finding fun new blogs {seriously one of the best things about blogging is the people you meet}.

Have you met the lovely Jenna, she is this weeks featured guest :

Hey Everyone! I'm Jenna from Itsjustcalledspicy! I started my blogging journey last August. I was hooked on a few different blogs and decided it would be fun to start writing about my own life adventures.


Here is a picture of my husband and I... we got married on New Years Eve and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Married life is awesome and there is nothing better than waking up to your best friend every morning.


Here's me, the hubs and his sister at a Baltimore Orioles game! Go O's.

Here's a picture of our little guy that we are expecting in September!


We are so excited! 

Now back to my Blogging experience, it has been so wonderful to keep track of life events as well as fun tutorials, recipes and so much more. You can read about me and how my blog was named here.

 This summer, I started a weekly schedule. Every Monday, I'm having Movie Monday, where I review a recent movie that I've seen! The hubs and I love watching movies, and we have a weekly TV show schedule too. Every Wednesday, I've started a Spicy Link Up Party! It's really fun and I love visiting all the blogs linked up to see what everyone has been up to.

The rest of the week is recipes, life ramblings, crafts and whatever I think is noteworthy.

Blogging has created a sweet little community of friends, that has added to some extra SPICE to my already spicy life. 

I'd love you to check out my blog here and leave a comment to let me know you stopped by! I love meeting new friends!

Pop over and say ‘Hi’ to Jenna, remember next week you could be the featured blogger.

bunting

Now onto our Blog Hop!

The rules are simple:

Follow Amie and her co hosts {that would be me and Lelanie} and Jenna our featured guest @  It's Just Called Spicy!

Link up your  blog homepage

Grab a button and spread the word

hop button

Mix and mingle and make some new friends!

 {Don’t forget, this hop is open for a few days, make sure you pop back over the weekend to see who else has linked up}


We can't wait to make some new bloggy friends!

Drop us a line to let us know you are following and we will follow you back

Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!

7 comments :

  1. Hi! Following your via the Blog Hop. Off now to nose around your blog!

    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. you're the best! Love you lots!
    xoxo
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog hop is a great idea!! I love finding new blogs to enjoy!!

    Thank you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda!! I am a new follower of your blog! I'm very glad to meet you and can not wait to see your crafting projects!! Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to the blog hop and a new follower! Excited to read more!
    Love on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda.....so lovely to have this blog hop. I am in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! my name is Amanda too :) just followed you!

    Hope you host another bloghop soon - I think I'm a little late for this one :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10