Blogging Tips & Tricks


I’ve been playing around lately with my blogs design, and learnt a thing or two along the way.

I’ve  been posting all the ‘tutorials’ {does anyone else feel weird using that word? I can’t type it and keep a straight face!} randomly as and when I finish them, but decided that it might be easier to just have everything all on one page, up there, just below the header.

blogging tips and tricks

Everything blog related is in there {click the relevant button and you will be taken to that tutorial}, I will be adding more as and when I learn something.
Hopefully some of you will find it useful!

If you have any questions about any of it, just ask, I know some of this stuff is hard to get your head round!


monogram  thecreativepaige.com Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Photobucket Ladybird Ln   five days five ways | feature friday free for all Raising Oranges    Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Great idea, thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very nice post. I really enjoy this post and need more post.
    Thanks to the Authore.

    blogging tips

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10