Blog Hop & Stair Bumps

Hey you guys!

I so need a time out from looking after the kiddos, the nut jobs have spent the past few days teaching me how to ‘bump down the stairs’ aka sliding down the stairs on my arse with a 3 year old clinging to my neck.

I’m not trying to be all boastful, but I knew how to slide down the stairs years before our kids were born, as if I need them to teach me!

Actually, their technique could do with some fine tuning, one day, if they are lucky I will teach them all about zooming down a footbridge in a shopping trolley.
Yep, bit of a reckless daredevil me, I was taking stupid risks yonks' before those Jackass lads!

Anyhow, to save myself from more bruises I’m once again hooking up with Amie and Lelanie on the blog hop, what better way to spend some time than finding some fab new blogs!



Hosted by Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Me, Amanda @ City Girl Gone Coastal
and

Lelanie @ To Sew With Love

cohost

Hey there! I'm Niki, and I am the proud creator of Hello Paper Moon.
Hello Paper Moon is where I share my efforts to live a less consuming and more creative life. Besides being a blogger, I am a stay-at-home mother of three, a deployed sailor's wife, self-proclaimed super geek, and amateur foodie.

On my blog I love to share my projects and recipes. Lots of the projects I make are very nerd related. Like the letter from Hogwarts my children received or the Butterbeer we just had to make after going to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter earlier this year



Like I said, I am an amateur  foodie and still learning along the way. And I fortunately like to take photos of my food. This used to be a point of contention at our house, but now we all know mom needs to take a photo before we eat dinner/lunch/dessert. I try to keep things healthy like my Asian inspired salad, but lots of times we have to make things a bit more chocolaty like with some chocolate pavlova. It was seriously delicious.



We recently found out that our family is being stationed in Oahu, Hawaii. Don't hate me please! But none the less, I threw the kids a Bon Voyage party that was an outdoor movie event and a few days later the kids and I started our one week road trip across the country before we got on the plane to Hawaii. It was a blast and maybe after some time I would totally do it again.



So that is Hello Paper Moon in a nutshell (Help! I am in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell?) Sorry, I couldn't help the Austin Powers reference.

 Thank you so much to Amie for inviting me to share my place in the blog in world and thank you for reading and hopefully checking me out.


bunting

Got to say, love Niki’s blog, a total mixed bag {which is a good thing} of awesomeness, including PS tutorials and swoon worthy-I’m-moving-to-Hawaii-NOW-photos.

Remember to follow your hosts and co-host! 
Let us know you are following along and we will return the favour! 

 Now, link up your homepage, grab a button and make some new friends!

Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!


Comments

  1. Thanks for co-hosting the under 300 followers blog hop. I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll visit soon and maybe even follow me back.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, sliding down the stairs on a sled into a huge pile of pillows is still my favorite way to go down stairs ;) New follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to sit on a tea tray a zip down the stairs, I smashed into the front door which wasn't to fun, duh!

      Delete
  3. Hopping here from Hello Paper Moon. Thank you so much for hosting! I'm so happy to discover your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the under 300 hop, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via Niki's blog - Hello Paper Moon. I'm now following you via GFC. Thanks for hosting a great linky party!

    ~Libby~
    www.artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I’m your newest follower!

    Check out my Mommy blog at:
    www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com
    Visit anytime!
    {All follows are returned}
    Come play on Sundays @
    Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!