Followers Linky

Hey you guys,

The sun is shining, I have a cup of coffee and its almost the weekend, hurrah!

It’s been a wee while since I’ve been able to get the followers linky post up, and I’ve got to say, looking forward to finding some new blogs to read!


The followers linky is sponsored by Amie @ Pinkapotamus, who’s babies are all starting school today, oh my goshness, I could cry just thinking about my babies starting school!

Lelanie @ To Sew With Love

and me, Amanda @ City Girl Gone Coastal

Todays featured guest and co-host, is the crazy talented Jess

My name is Jess and I blog over at Cox's Corner.

My blog touches on a little bit of everything. I post a ton of tutorials like my:






and my Tutu Tutorial with a twist.


I also like to share printables, pinterest picks and even funny weight loss stories.

Since I am moving over to wordpress, I will be losing all of my Google Friend Connect followers so I am currently hosting a huge giveaway to help encourage everybody to follow me over there! You are more then welcome to come on over and enter!

Jessica Joy

Now let's get this party started!

Follow your hosts and Cohost, link up your blog's main page, grab a button and meet some fun new bloggy friends!


Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!

















2 comments :

  1. Yay! Soo Glad to see you back in the Hippo HOP! Missed you girl!
    xoxo
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. newest follower from the hop! :) can't wait to hear from you!

    xoxo - kylie
    www.kandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10