When Search Keywords Go Bad ~ Very Bad!

Ewwww, ewwwww & ewwwwwwww!

I’m not a stats follower, I know peeps read my blog cause I get some seriously sweet and lovely comments and emails, which give me a warm fuzzy feeling when I read them.

a day at the beach

{Random photo to take away some ick from this post!}

But like a total doofus I went and had a peek at what searches bring folk to my blog and oh my grossness I wish I hadn’t!

About half way down the list of {Search Keywords} was the following

girls pooping pudding

What the ever-loving heck is going on?

Seriously, what the heck?! What possible reason could ANYONE EVER have for searching for that {no, I don’t want any answers on a postcard}

And to make it worse, more than 1 person entered those words in a search engine.

Hubby wondered aloud “I wonder how far down the search list your blog came?”

And like a total moron I looked, and almost cried

google search results 

The original post is totally innocent, just a recap of me slowly going crazy! And some dirty Google searching peeps have ruined it.

Well, that teaches me not to bother looking at my stats, have you had any weird Keyword Search results, dare you even look?

 

 

3 comments :

  1. LOL....I don't think I'm going to be eating pudding anytime soon after this! Well, it's nice to be first ;-) And yeah....about that bottom one (oh haha...I said "bottom".....).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had me laughing and saying "EWWWWW!!" all at the same time! I haven't searched for my stats - and now I'm not sure that I want to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough I looked at the spam folder on my blog on 2 days ago. It was the first time I had even opened it and didn't even think to look at it until then. I was completely appalled at the rubbish and filth that people had posted on my wall. I completely understand where you are coming from with this. My advice.....don't open the spam folder or get your husband to do it for you and delete it all. Out of 50 something messages there was only 1 gueniun message from a follower that had somehow ended up there. Focus on the beautiful comments from people and know that most of us actually love reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10