Coffee and A Catch Up


cup of coffeeA lot can happen in a few weeks, or not much at all depending on how you look at it all. Whilst I enjoy a frothy coffee I thought I’d post a quick update as to what’s been going on, not that its real interesting but I like to share!


Proving that big girls can and do cry, I’m pretty upset over losing out on my craft desk. Being a responsible parent and sacrificing my happiness for that of my kiddos we packed up the desk {look how pretty it was, sob sob} and whacked the dining table and chairs back in the dining room.
My Craft Space
I still have space to store everything and a table to work at, just not a dedicated desk like before, but I need to sort it all out, oh joy!
bunting
 The boys have discovered the joys of Play Doh.
play doh play day
I have discovered the joys of trying to picked rock hard Play Doh off of the fluffy rug in the living room, damn that stuff gets hard and causes owies!
Surprisingly the boys don’t want to just make hearts and stars, monsters and boxes are more their idea of Play Doh fun, and don’t even get me started on them mixing the colours up!
hearts and stars
Did you know they make gold and silver Play Doh? Seriously impressed and I might have nabbed those pots from the boys before they mush them up to make that nasty brown / green gloop colour!
bunting
I’ve finally admitted that Summer is over and any hope of a last minute lingering Indian Summer has gone.
PicMonkey Collage
We had our last hurrah on the beach and I’m now looking forward to the walks in the rain {I’m totally serious, but it has to be proper rain, not that piss poor excuse misty rain which just makes my hair all frizzy}. Stomping in puddles knowing you are going home to a nice warm cozy sofa is great, not so great when you get soaked on your way to work.
fluffy socks
We had one of the THE MOST EMBARASSING moments so far as parents.
Whilst strolling through M&S the other day Ahren starts hollering at the top of his lungs
“Booberlisers, booberlisers! There’s booberlisers”
Yep, we were walking through the women’s lingerie section and Ahren had spotted the bras. EVERYONE knew what he was on about and I just about stopped myself from collapsing on the floor in a heap of giggles. Oh my gawd, if he said it once he must have said it 20 odd times, and he is loud!
They never fail to amuse me, the kids, not booberlisers!
And on that note I’m going to try and see if I remember how to use my sewing machine, yep its been that long I can’t remember!






Comments

  1. BOOBERLISERS is my new favourite word! Good work Ahren, you little genius! Looks like you've had a pretty fun week, *shudder* at the thought of all that lovely play doh being mixed up... bad times...
    Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, kids do say the darndest things at the darndest times! Gotta love their honesty and spontaneity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!