Craft & Blogging Tutorials ~ Project Galleries

Have I mentioned I’ve been nominated in the Craft category for the BiB’s?!

NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 CRAFTS

Well  I figured that since I have been I should probably have a tidy up and add some posts to my Craft Tutorials & Ideas page.

So, here it is,

 Craft Tutorial & Ideas

I still have to add a few tutorials and there are one or two I want to go back and totally redo!

I’ve split it up into categories, Sewing, Kids Craft & Crafts for Kids, Scrapbook paper, Christmas and Home & Furniture, simply click on any image to be taken to the appropriate blog post.

Here’s a sneaky peak.

craft tuts

 

Don’t forget I also have a bunch of page of Blogging Tips & Tutorials.

 

blog tuts

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Congrats on your nomination! It is so sweet of you to offer so many wonderful tutorials and have them so easily accessible. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah mate, you're so clever :) *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!