A Little Me ~ My Britmums Live Intro!

Only a few short days until Britmums Live and to say I’m nervous is an understatement, I’ve been blogging for over 2 years now, {how did that happen?} and haven’t met a single other blogger! So of course like any sane person I decide to jump in with both feet and go to Britmums Live, with 500 or so other bloggers!

me having a little drink

This here is my little introduction, linked up to all the other intros.

Name: Amanda

Blog: citygirlgonecoastal 

Twitter ID: @girlgonecoastal

Height: 5ft 1.5ish

Hair: Shoulder length brown curls, fingers crossed it doesn’t rain!

Eyes: Two, both brown

Is this your first blogging conference?

Yep, I’m nervous, ridiculously so!

Are you attending both days?

I is, I is! Really hoping I don’t get too over whelmed on the Friday and chicken out on the Saturday

What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?

Mostly meeting all the bloggers and tweeters who live in my phone, having a laugh with some genuinely hilarious ladies, learning a thing or two about what I’m doing and challenging myself to step outside my comfort zone.

What are you wearing?

No idea, if I could get away with pjs and slippers I would, I don’t really “do” fancy or dresses!

What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?

I’ve got an idea of the direction I’d like my blog to go, hoping to pick up some tips on how to get it there!

Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows

Sometimes, when I’m feeling really daring, I colour outside the lines!

So, that’s a little about me, there is more about me here, looking forward to meeting you at Britmums!

6 comments :

  1. Ha ha, I love your comment about colouring outside the lines - you dare devil you! Looking forward to meeting you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet you!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you are going to get a chance to meet other bloggers in person! I have linked up with so many persons from different countries but have never been to a bloggers conference. Have a good time meeting the bloggers and learning about blogging. I am a new Follower of your blog. Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THREE MORE SLEEPS! THREE MORE SLEEPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda - looking forward to meeting you. I'm a coastal person too (Brighton).

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I'd love to meet you!BritMums Live should be a fab event. If you see me please stop and say hi as I'd love to connect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10