Summer Bucket List ~ The Week That Was Instagramed

summer buckek list

 

Last Monday I linked up with Claire and decided to join in with her new linky, for which I came up with a list of 5 things I wanted to achieve over the summer.

Considering it’s only been a week, I’ve done kinda well, completing 2 of the 5, whoop whoop!

 

summer bucket list, things to do, activities

The boys and I went to the beach twice, which they loved, they are ridiculously friendly and chatted up all the old dears they saw along the parade.

They especially enjoyed seeing all the flowers in full bloom along the sea front, they were not impressed at all when I told them they couldn’t pick any.

flowers on the sea front, eastbourne

On Saturday we had a nice family trip out when we went out with my mum, sister and niece. The boys had a great time, Ahren particularly enjoyed his ice cream which nana got for him!

mmm ice cream,  

Ethan, the adorable little nutter, doesn’t actually like ice cream, the ice cream shop owner always gives him a free empty cone!

ethan, face, birthmark

As a family we’re trying to make the most of local events and decided to pop along to the Eastbourne 999 Show.

eastbourne beach

There were some pretty amazing displays, stupidly expensive ice creams and I fell in love with an oldie ambulance, if I’m ever carted off to the nut house, this is the one I want to go in!

999 show, ambulance, sea rescue, eastbourne

I didn’t make much progress on the rest of the list, but I still have loads of time to get things done!

The rest of the week has been a whirlwind of gp appointments, baking and shocking amounts of laundry.

this week, zoo, dyson, hide and seek

Joining up with Hannah's new linky The Week That Was Instagramed

the week that was

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for linking up :)

    I've tweeted you - but I want to come to EB with B and eat ice cream too :)
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed! I'm being put to shame by you guys all making amazing progress with your #GetGoodSummer bucket lists! Looks like you've had some fab days out! Off to the Wombles of Wimbledon next?! Thanks for linking up! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my in-laws used to live in Hailsham, so we spent many a summer afternoon on Eastbourne beach. Its the one thing I miss now we live in Derbyshire. Lynne xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!