If Music Be The Food of Love…..

….drive on.

I’ve been tagged by the lovely Sara over at My Beautiful Three in the Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist meme.

The songs below are actually all songs I have done extensive travelling too, it’s an eclectic collection, for the moments when you just want to chill and appreciate the scenery go past, have a good ol’ sing a long or a dance in your seat.

fzm-Cassette.Tape2

Sweet Home Alabama ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd

Ho Hey ~ The Lumineers

Ocean Colour Scene ~ The Riverboat Song

Highway to Hell – ACDC

Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding

Don’t Worry Be Happy ~ Bobby Mc Ferrin

Drift Away ~ Dobie Grey

Lovely Day ~ Bill Withers

The Wind ~ Cat Stevens

Rome Wasn’t Built In A Day ~ Morcheeba

Porcelain ~ Moby

Hangin’ Around ~ Counting Crows

Go Your Own Way ~ Fleetwood Mac

Have a listen to them, hope you enjoy.

I tag the bearded one who blogs over at Silly Beardy Daddyman and the gorgeously lovely Joanna at

Ojo’s World.

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Excellent choices!!! I would totally copy that mix tape if you had a twin deck tape recorder - old school!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! love your list dude!! Thanking you for tagging me, I shall have a little think (cos a big one would hurt) and get it done xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!