The Week That Was Instagrammed

A huge week for us, our boys started school, sobs!

They are growing up so fast!

Monday

The boys first day at school, they were so well behaved, no tears nor tantrums, just two little boys excited to start a new chapter of childhood.

Although, saying that, they did shed a few tears at home time, as they wanted to stay at school!

9 sept

Tuesday

Not being used to the school run we got there 30 minutes early!

10 sept

We had an impromptu picnic in the play park to pass the time!

Wednesday

I’ve lived in Eastbourne since 2006 (I think) and only today visited Hampden Park, such a nice place and handy for a coffee.

Borrowed a few pine cones for some autumn themed crafts for the boys over the next few weeks!

11 sept

Thursday

Today I did the school run on my own!

Might not sound much but a year ago I never would have been able to leave the house on my own, let alone leave the house, get on a train and take the boys somewhere!

12 sept

Friday

The end of a long week, I’ve walked about 50 miles just doing the school runs!

13 sept

Saturday

Ohh I missed the beach this week, finally got my fix even though the weather was a bit bleurgh!

14 sept

Linking up once again with the lovely Hannah at Make Do and Push.

Grab button for TWTWI

5 comments :

  1. Lovely photos :) I'm so glad school went well! You definitely deserve all the chocolate you can find for walking 50 miles a week!

    Thank you so much for linking up again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how far have you come in a year. You must be incredibly proud. More chocolate for you! I adore the photo with the sun's rays shining through. Here's to another good week for you and the boys x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lovely week! So glad boys have settled in well, my little boy has his first nursery year after easter and i'm dreading it! I didn't with daughter because i got to stay with her (living situation) and we she started pre school i was used to it all and wasn't emotional just so proud and happy. Can't wait to see those autumn crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics dude, sounds like you needed those treats, blimey 50 miles?! The boys look edible in their school uniforms, you did good missus :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posts of yours are always so upbeat, I love them. Your pictures are gorgeous and look at the beautiful boys of yours - no wonder you're one proud mumma :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10