Silent Sunday

 

20131017_093728

 

OneDad3Girls

Comments

  1. That's stunning - the light is so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I love your photo's. This is especially atmospheric-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing photo! I love the light, the waves crashing on the beach and the atmosphere x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's some sky! Love the coast and can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a stunning shot. The sky, the sea - all looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, the pier looks haunted in that light, all ready for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - now I have seaside envy, wonderful at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another amazing scenic pic. Makes me want to live near the sea. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesome capture, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every week your photos are stunning, this is brilliant

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very dramatic - wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you captured the light through the clouds, it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Fantastic photo! Very dramatic x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving watching the change of seasons in your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of those shots you just keep looking at. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of those shots you just keep looking at. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep losing my comments. Superlative. So dramatic. I love this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the light

    ReplyDelete
  19. The light is wonderful, the picture has lots of atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, absolutely beautiful. I love how the sunlight zig zags

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a truly stunning shot - it needs printing onto a large canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful! Such a brooding sky and I love the shaft of light!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, moody sky and moving waves

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning! The light is just amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!