An Autumnal Walk

 It was a perfect autumnal morning when we set off on the school run today.

As much as I detest the school run, I must admit it’s a wonderful opportunity for the boys to witness first hand the impact of the seasons on the local environment.

They were fascinated by the frost this morning and the ‘sparkles’ on the ground, they have such a refreshingly innocent approach to everything.

They collected Maple leaves to show their teacher, ran through crunchy fallen leaves, chased shadows and looked for pictures in the clouds.

And all before 9am, such a wonderful way to start our day.

spindly tree

ethan and the leaf

.frosty leaves

red berries

yellow leaves

rippled clouds

carpet of leaves

my boys and their leaves

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

Comments

  1. Cute! Hope the rest of the day followed in a similar manner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I love the look of the gorgeous crunchy frosty maple leaves. You take such wonderful photographs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, and yes, a great start to the day - so much fun and learning all before school :) #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collection of leaf photos, and how they've gone from golden to yellow to frosty. He looks really cute examining the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a crisp autumn/winter morning! Gorgeous photos of some of natures wonders and your lovely little boy. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what stunning shots and such beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our school run is the same. We love noticing how our lane changes throughout the year. I should remember to take my camera - and leave a bit earlier. Your photos are beautiful and such a good record of the season. #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!! I wish our school run was as fab as yours.....Ours is all busy roads and dodging dog poo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love autumn mornings like this, just beautiful. Love your photographs x #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've really picked up the feel for the changing seasons colours with these pictures. lovely!
    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely pictures. I wish I could do this with my son but it such a struggle to get him into pre-school. If we stop for a second he's wanting to be picked up and carried ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!