DIY Christmas Decorations

I can’t help it, I’ve succumbed to the pressure of the advertisers, the High Street and my mother!

I’m thinking of Christmas.

One of the things I enjoy most in the run up to Christmas is decorating my home.

Along side the store bought ornaments and decorations I like to mix in some homemade decorations too, always nice to sit back an admire something you’ve made!

diy christmas decorations

If you fancy dabbling in some homemade decorations I’ve popped a few of my tutorials below for you, these can also make great gifts to family and friends who might prefer the more personal touch.

festive felt jingle bells

Festive Jingle Bells

have yourself a merry little christmas

A Merry Little Hoop

Christmas stocking bunting garland

Christmas Stocking Bunting

how to make your own baubles

DIY Baubles

stick christmas tree

Stick Christmas Tree

DIY Festive Gift Tags

I have a whole bunch of other decorations I’m working on, once those are done I shall add them on here!

Happy Making!

Comments

  1. These are all Lovely! I love your sweet handmade decorations.. can't wait to see what you create this year.. and btw I love the bunting you sent me and I hung it up in my craft room! I will send you pics (once I clean it up again) cause I am soo good at being a creative mess!
    xoxo
    Amie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!