Silent Sunday

 

sunny day at eastbourne pier

Comments

  1. That sun is amazing! Love my weekly pier fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - like the sun shimmering on the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome picture- I would have it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning shot, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is so beautiful! You have such a talent for photography xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning picture, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I say the same thing every time, but I do enjoy your photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing! I would have to print that and frame it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this - love a good pier and love a bit of b&w. The perspective is wonderful. love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. -sigh- you always have such stunning shots. Loving the near desolate feeling of the pier. It's stark and yet beautiful.

    MamaUndone | Tiaras & Prozac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I always look forward to your pier and beach photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning photo. The lighting is awesome! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherbet, that is an INCREDIBLE shot. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is something very special about a pier. Almost magical

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful shots - your shots of the pier would be lovely for a calendar too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I literally exclaimed WUAO when I saw your picture! my friend next to me must think I am a little crazy... but I guess she already knew that, anyways... XD AMAZING AMAZING PICTURE!! I'll pin it and follow you

    ReplyDelete
  17. How very beautiful, perfect as a canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely picture. That sun looks humongous!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!