3 years baby!

 

3 years blogging

Oh gee whizz and whoopsidoodle!

My little ol’ blog is now 3!

Back when I started I had no idea what I was doing, still don’t really, but I’m so glad I’ve kept with it.

I’ve met some wonderful people via this blog space, learnt new things and found new hobbies.

I know it’s not really the done thing to ‘big yourself up’ but for today I don’t care!

I’m chuffed as hell at what me and this blog have achieved over the years from award nominations, features on websites and sponsored post opportunities, to inspiring others to get creative and offering support to others with PND and PTSD, we’ve come a long way.

No blog is worth anything without its readers, so thank you for taking this journey with me, mwah

Here’s a few highlights

number of page views

most viewed blog post

 How To Make Bunting

most shared

Respectful Blogging

 

 

Comments

  1. Congratulations and happy "blogaversary"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowza! Happy blogaversary my dear!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Happy Blogaversary lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Happy three years! Awesome day to begin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love reading about you and your boys!

    Kathy from Tasmania

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!