Christmas Bucket List

I’m well and truly in the mood for Christmas, whoop whoop!

Which means it’s time to make another Bucket List, one which focuses on things to do over the festive period.

This will be the first year the boys have been old enough and I’ve been well enough to really enjoy Christmas and make the most of the run up to the big day.

I really want to make the most of it and enjoy all the little things that can make this such a special time of year {shopping is NOT on my list}.

So this is our Bucket List

christmas bucket list 2013

I’m going to print it off and whack it on the fridge, keeping it visible will encourage us all to make the most of our time.

Do you have any plans to make the most of the run up to Christmas Day?

Comments

  1. That looks like a great list! I've got making paper snowflakes, paper chains, carolling and a lantern parade on our but first we have a little girl's first birthday to celebrate with lots of cake and ice skating for her big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this :) I'm planning to make salt dough christmas decs with my lot. Not done it before but apparently it's loads of fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some cheesy Xmas songs playing - we have been doing cards this morning. Oooo Xmas is exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this... Now off to write one myself! #SavouringtheSeason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!