New Year Intentions

I’ve never been one for setting New Year Resolutions; seems somewhat silly to set tasks for myself which, along with most of the population I will fail at.

So rather than set myself up to fail next year, I’m setting myself some intentions, things I want to do / achieve, but if for whatever reason I can’t achieve some of them, it’s no big deal.

These are all things which, hopefully, make me a better me. And I don’t even have to wait until the 1st January to start, changing the way I view myself and the world around me starts now.

~ Are you setting resolutions or intentions for the New Year? Or perhaps you avoid the whole thing!~

2014 a year of good intentions

ClarinasContemplations

Comments

  1. Love New Year's intentions! This is a great idea! No pressure, just be the best person you can be! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I especially like the one about learning new things and appreciating what you already have, I'll be trying to take a leaf out of your book there! Like you setting forth euthanasia aspirations for 2014 rather than resolutions.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should say with aspirations, not euthanasia aspirations, what an awful typo and what a stupid phone! Perhaps I should resolve to proof read more carefully! Sorry! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, and I intend to do a lot of these things too :) Lots of love (and sorry I don't comment here nearly enough but I do read!) L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of intentions rather than resolutions - it gives you a bit more flexibility. And your intentions are lovely; the kind of thing that even just writing them down changes you. Here's to a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a really lovely idea!!

    sending health and happiness to you for 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally with you on the failure at keeping New Years Resolutions - I think intentions are a much better idea! xx

    Thanks for linking up to #SavouringtheSeason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!