Saying Goodbye to 2013

 

Highlights of our 2013

For as long as I can remember I would face each New Year with a sense of dread and horror, at the year about to end and the next 12 months ahead.

For whatever reason I could neither look back nor forwards with kind of positivity.

But this year, it’s all changed.

2013 has been amazing, awesome and wonderful in so many ways.

Ways in which I know will continue throughout 2014, for the first time I’m looking forward to the adventures and experiences that 2014 will bring me and my little family.

ClarinasContemplations

4 comments :

  1. Makes me happy for you to see this positive post. Feel sure that 2014 will be even better for you. Happy New year and keep up the good work. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to hear such positivity from you. Here's to 2014! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to hear!! Looking forward to seeing all that your little family gets up to in 2014! Beenf ab to get to know you in 2013! Thanks for linking up to #SavouringtheSeason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! looking forward to visiting your lovely blog in 2014 and enjoying your posts and all those fab photos. Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10