Silent Sunday

sunshine above the pier

OneDad3Girls

Comments

  1. Very dramatic sky this week. I always like to see what you've done with the pier every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab shot of the beautiful coat you live by! Makes me envious every time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a awe-inspiring photo...
    Happy New Year :)
    (no. 26 on list)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Must get to the beach pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sun! Yay! We don't have enough of it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, very dramatic. I do love these pier images :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image of the clouds in this pic, very dramatic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing sky! It makes me want to pack up and drive to the beach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent photo again, I do love piers, must visit yours soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very dramatic, love the hint of the sun peaking out.

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fantastic shot!! xx

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's quite eerie this week. Like a scifi shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab dramatic sky as a backdrop to the pier. I'm now looking forward every week to your latest shot of this scene,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shot! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wonderful - I do love your beach shots. Hope you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, what a lovely photo - such a dramatic sky!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sky is just amazing. I do look forward to these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning...love looking at the sky with all its changes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!