Half Term Kids Activities ~ Crafts

Whilst I’m pretty stoked to have my boys all to myself this week, honestly I am, I know I need activities to keep them entertained and away from the tv and computers!

These are just a few of the activities we’ve completed in the past, hopefully you might find something your kiddos will enjoy!

crafts for kids

 

Pop stick frames / letters & shapes / mini garden / stone monsters /

new from old crayons / learn with Lego / weather stuffies / rainbow star banner

4 comments :

  1. Great activities! We've had so many snow days around here I'm looking for more things to do with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sorry, #SavouringtheSeason, (not mmwbh) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... I'm seriously going to pinch some of them! Love the stone monsters and the weather stuffies particularly. A perfect round-up of half-term activities! Thanks for sharing with #SavouringtheSeason

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10