How Does Your Garden Grow?!

To be honest, not very well!

In fact, there was one flower which looked rather wonderful, but has now gone all floppy and sad looking, the rest is maybe looking promising, but has been put off doing anything fabulous by all the wind and rain, can’t say I blame the garden at all for shying away!

I did try a little bit of gardening, but really I have no idea what is weed, flower or a previously undiscovered plant, so I shall have to wait a little bit longer to see what is actually growing!

So I’ve decided to share more of our adopted garden, the beach!

beachy

When we first moved down here I was pretty darn shocked by the number of flowers growing along the seafront.

Throughout the year there is always something growing.

The first of the Spring flowers have finally arrived and added a few tiny, pops of colours here and there.

PINK FLOWERS

BLUE AND YELLOW

LEAFY

red berries

Along side all the plants struggling to thrive in the rather nasty weather we’re having, there has been an increase in the number of plants that have been ravaged by strong winds and high tides.

WASHED UP PINE CONE

DRIFT WOOD

The poor ol’ sea life is also suffering, poor Crabster met a rather brutal end! But I guess for some elements of the beach to thrive and grow, others must ummm not thrive!

CRAB SNAPS

NAKED CRAB

Sorry, I couldn’t not share this pic of my boys I took when we were out for our walk, so freakin’ cute!!

BROMANCE 2014

Linking up with mammasaurus for How Does Your Garden Grow

Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

Comments

  1. Nice photos. Hopping by via How does your garden grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute photo of your boys and if I lived near the beach I'd adopt it as my second garden too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you live in an absolutely magical place. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely that you have all continued to enjoy the beach - love their happy little faces in that last photo! I too was surprised at how many plants there are growing at our local beach - there so much more to beaches than just sand and waves.
    A great place to wander and enjoy - plus a blast of fresh air is always good for the soul (and to wear out energetic children!)

    Thanks for joining in again and sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots, and love your boys at the end there - so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful pictures. You are very lucky to live by the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, much better to look at than a muddy garden. I wish I lived near the sea :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky to be able to call the beach your second garden :) So lovely to see some early flowers, and your boys are just gorgeous xx #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAHHH a closed pine cone i wonder if we are in for a touch of rain ???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos. Its lovely that you can get out and appreciate what you have, local to you. Your boys are very lucky to be growing up there xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos. I love all these adopted gardens, they are just as important aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a little bit envious of your 'garden'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!