If I Were…

A month. I'd be November.
A country. I'd be Alaska, I know it’s not a country, but it should be.
A time of day.  I'd be 5:00 a.m.  Before the crazy of a new day starts.
A sea animal.  I would be a sea turtle.
A direction. I'd be West.
A liquid.  I'd be a strong, milky, choc coffee.
A gemstone.  I'd be turquoise.
A tree.  I'd be a Christmas tree.
A game.  I'd be Charades.
A famous painting.  I'd be Starry Night by Van Gogh.
A flower.  I'd be a daffodil!
A kind of weather.  I'd be a perfect autumn day.
A musical instrument. I'd be a guitar.
A piece of furniture. I'd be a cosy armchair.
A colour.  I'd be pale blue.
A means of transportation.  I'd be a Harley Dyna Super Glide
An emotion. I'd be happy.
A fruit.  I'd be a pomegranate.
A sound.  I'd be the rustling of leaves.
A vehicle. I'd be an original Mini Cooper !
A place.  I'd be a quiet park, with a hill and bench on top.
A taste. I'd be sweet.
A scent. I'd be the scent of fresh cut grass.
An animal.  I'd be a cat, so says Ahren.
A random object.  I'd be a comfy blanket.
A body part.  I'd be ears, it’s good to listen.
A song. I'd be "I Can See Clearly Now"
An item of clothing.  I'd be socks, warm, fluffy cosy socks.

I saw this over on Lena B Actually and thought I’d give it a go, such randomness and interesting contributions from the kids!

Join in, and link up below, looking forward to seeing what you all have to say!

Comments

  1. Love this! Definitely doing it. Will link up when I do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO doing this! Will add it to your linky when it's done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post....Copied to my drafts to have a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had fun doing this. Loved your answers. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!