Silent Sunday

 

the end of the pier

OneDad3Girls

Comments

  1. What a stunning picture. Looks like an old postcard x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, stormy sea and sky, perfect in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it should be the scene of a fairytale. Beautiful shot....again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seas look rough and unforgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! The black and white adds to the atmosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sea looks very high and dramatic. I always love to see what you've done with the pier every week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab shot! I love it, though it looks like the pier won't withstand too many more stormy seas and wind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! I was going to say what Jo above said!! It just doesn't look like the magnificence of the little cityscape can be held up by that tiny pier! What a great snap - and I too love the B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo, looks gorgeous in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely moody photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of that choppy sea! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning photo, it looks very rough there.

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautifully shot picture - very atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning photo! I love the B&W - I can never pull it off! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful capture of a beautiful building!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful pier, where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks stormy! Love the B&W effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. very moody looking in black & white, great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought it was a peaceful shot until I saw the waves! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh - the B+W makes it feel as cold as it probably was!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!