The Week That Was…

…full of sneezes, coughs and sickness.

Urgh, what a week!

It’s been horrid, but the benefit of having a house full of a sick mama and kiddos is getting to spend some extra time with each other, even if it was spent coughing and sneezing between doses of medicine and flu tablets.

So yes, not much to report on this week, shocking how much this bug has taken out of me, feeling better now but, meh, so ready for this week to be over now.

this week 4this week 3this week 2this week

Linking up my rather dismal and pathetic week with the lovely Hannah at Make Do and Push, pop over and see if everyone else has had a better week!

6 comments :

  1. I'm glad you're all better now must've been a right week for you all! It's been pretty much the same I cornwall with the high tides and destruction! Hope this week coming is brighter for you all. I'm linking up on Monday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a better week this week! Still you have posted some lovely pictures #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better. Yuk at the ps3 dust :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no :( poor you! So glad you're feeling better though!!! I hope you have a better week next week :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are all feeling better now. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Coffee must have helped though? It amazes me how many painkillers have caffine in them these days - far better to drink it and get the enjoyment :0). Love the photo of the dancing on the beach. #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10