The Week That Was…

….crap.

I don’t even know where to start with explaining this week.

I’ve never felt like such a crappy mama as I did when I forced a sobbing Ahren to go to school where he is still being bullied, a part of me died of shame that day.

The rest of the week was full a disgusting tummy bug which has had me up since 4am with Ethan, oh joy!

On the plus side, it’s now half term, I can only hope that next week is better.

RAIN AND A LITTLE BIT OF SUN

POORLY BOYS

Linking up with the lovely Hannah at Make Do and Push 

5 comments :

  1. Oh Amanda, sorry to hear you had a rubbish week. How horrid that Ahren is being bullied. Speak to the school asap, they need to nip it in the bud pronto. Hope you have a good half term. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Sorry to read about your rubbish week......The school should really put a stop to it!!
    Gorgeous photos! Hope everyone is feeling better now!
    Have a great half term x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a happier half term, I agree cream eggs and chocolate in general make a crappy day slightly better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about the bullying :( Hopefully you'll have a better week this week.

    Thanks so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pics of ur boys. Hope the nasty bug has gone. so sad hearing ur lil man is being bullied. Hope he enjoys the half term & the bullys r sorted when back at school x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10