The Week That Was…

Awesome!!

This was such a fabulous week!

On Monday I had an appointment with my doc, I think I kinda freaked her out as I was so smiley, not something she’s used to seeing from me, We agreed to start reducing my meds in a few months!!

Whoop whoop!

Tuesday was totally dominated my the killer bee that tried to kill me, I may have screamed and ran around like a headless chicken.

Wednesday I saw one of my case workers, it made me realise just how far I’ve come in my journey with PND & PTSD.

We had several trips to the park after school, the warmer afternoons are so very welcome,

I kinda did a spot of gardening, I must stay away from the secateurs, the plants will never forgive me!

We had a few days of crazy fog/mist here, couldn’t even see the end of the road type stuff. My boys being the crazy loons they are didn’t see a problems in hitting the beach even if you couldn’t see it.

There were were lots of other things that made the week wonderful, but by far the bestest of them all…

my boys managed a whole week at school with no problems from the bullies!

So so so proud of my boys.

10 march

new books

sunset walk

Linking up with the lovely Hannah at Make Do and Push 

10 comments :

  1. Sounds like a fabulous week hun, so onwards and upwards. Can't believe anyone would be brave (or stupid) enough to bully twins btw - but good news that they haven't been bullied this week - hope it continues :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week, great news on the meds front and lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful positive week. Fab news about your meds too. Not so fab news about the bee, I was hiding from a seagull-sized wasp over a week ago.
    Sorry your boys have been having problems with bullies, I'm glad they had no problems last week though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and positive week! That's great news xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fantastic week! I'm so pleased you boys had a good week an no bullying. I hope it stays thay way! #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you had such a positive week. Vicky x #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so soooo glad to hear you've had a positive week!

    Thank you so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased your boys have had a bully free week! Best bit of the post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful post, made me smile as soon as I read your week had been awesome and such pretty photos too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10