TMI meme

I was tagged by the cheeky Joanna over at Ojos World in this, the TMI meme.

It’s all rather tame and a fun way of learning just a little bit more about the bloggers you stalk in a totally healthy way!


What are you wearing?

Pj bottoms and a vest, got my smexy on!

Ever been in Love?

Oh yes indeed, with full on butterflies in my tummy when I see their face.

Ever had a terrible break up?

Yes. It involved an amazing guy who got lost in drink and drugs, he went from being a caring guy to an abusive and volatile stranger. Still makes me sad to think of him losing his way. Say NO to drugs. 

How tall are you?

5' 1" and a smidge.

How much do you weigh?

Cheeky bugger!

Do you have any tattoos?

Yep 1, I want more!

Any Piercings?

Technically none, as they all healed over, but I had 5 in my ears and 1 in my tongue, miss my tongue piercing, on my to do list.

Favourite Show?

Anything crime based, Criminal Minds, NCIS and Bones. I’ve probably watched too many as I can now plan the perfect crimes!

I pinky promise to never actually commit these crimes.

Oh and Northern Exposure was AWESOME, and Monk, I cried when Monk left our telly.

Favourite Bands?

Metallica, Pearl Jam, Imagine Dragons anything and everything!

Something I miss?

Nothing really, oh except being able to buy Lucky Charms in a store at a normal cereal product based price.

Shame on you money grabbing retailers!

Favourite Song?

Gah, you can’t ask me that, it’s like trying to name my favourite child!

How old are you?

Ummm nope, bugger off, you don’t ask a lady.

Zodiac Sign?

Virgo

Quality you look for in a partner?

Faithfulness, honesty, nice arse a good hug giver and someone who can appreciate of my quirkiness.

Favourite Quote?

nothing lasts forever

Favourite Actor?

Steve Buscemi, he is awesome.

Although, we were chatting about actors the other day, and there’s this other dude, who for the life of me I can’t remember his name, but he’s fantastic!

Favourite Colour?

Yellow, it’s happiness in colour.

Loud music or soft?

Everything is better loud, music especially.

Where do you go when you are sad?

A walk along the beach, preferably at low tide.

When all you can hear is the sound of the waves breaking on the sand, it’s just….perfect.

How long does it take you to shower?

How long is a piece of string, could be 2 minutes or 30!

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Totally depends, some times minutes other times half an hour.

Ever been in a physical fight?

Yep, a few, I’m a scrappy little thing! But those were yonks ago, I’m a respectable mother now.

Turn on?

Laughter that makes me cry, gentle touches on my neck, spontaneity and safety.

Turn off?

Ignorance, greed, arseholeness and smelly breath.

The reason I started to blog?

Inspired by reading other blogs, thought I’d give it a go!

Fears?

Spiders! 

They aren’t natural. Silent predators that just sneak up and BAM they’re crawling over your skin whilst your asleep, heading towards your nose, which they crawl up and BOOM they lay spider eggs in your brain, which hatch and turn you in to a zombiefied spider hosting monster!

True story.

Last thing that made you cry?

Don’t remember but I totally almost cried just now when the boys came down with their baby books, they had filled the pockets of them with Lego figures and trains, it was ridiculously cute!

Last time you said you love someone?

Ethan and Ahren, we had the pre bedtime run~jump~hug then I told them I loved them and tucked them up in bed.

Meaning behind your blog name?

I lived in London then moved down to the coast, hence I was a city girl gone coastal. Now I want to change it, but to what, hmmmm!

Last book you read?

Silly Races with Biff, Chip and Kipper! I knew all the words, whoop whoop!

Book you are currently reading?

Probably more Biff, Chip and Kipper!

Last Show you watched?

Bones.

Last person you talked to?

Him, over there in the corner, hubster.

The relationship between you and the last person you text?

My little sister, she’s cool in her own weird way.

Favourite food?

Anything with cinnamon, and Mexican dishes; meat, veggies and carbs!!

Place you want to visit?

I want to see New England in the fall and Christmas in Alaska please.

Last place you were?

The beach, it’s my second home!

Do you have a Crush?

Charlie Hunnam, he is delicious.

Last time you kissed someone?

Hubby earlier, mwah!

Last time you were insulted?

No idea! Although Ethan blamed his fart on me, which was rather rude! 

Favourite flavour of sweet?

I love those rhubarb and custard hard sweets ohhh and Tooti Frootis.

What instruments do you play?

Technically I don’t ‘play’ any, but I like to think I can knock out a tune on the drums and I can play one or two things on the kids xylophone. 

Favourite piece of Jewellery?

Bracelet from hubs which has two little acorns on, which he gave me when I was in hospital just after I had the twins.

Last sport you played?

Does chasing kids across the beach count? Don’t worry they were my kids.

Last song you sang?

That stupid Peppa Pig song, Bing Bong Boom or whatever, apparently I got the words wrong.

Favourite Chat up line?

“Do you want to see my flower?” worked on hubs like a charm!

Have you ever used it?

Totally by accident and I was referring to a real flower I had in my hair, not any other type of ‘flower’.

Last time you hung out with someone?

Hubs and I hang out every evening, sometimes we even snuggle! We have the bestest random conversations.

Who should answer these Questions?

The gorgeous ladies Katie at kt btw and Jess over at Catch a Single Thought

5 comments :

  1. I love this! You always manage to make me laugh out loud, which leads to me having to explain why I am laughing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I get the impression you're a bit of a rocker on the quiet - complete with a tattoo and healed over piercings! I also love that you're shorter than me - It never happens! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bing bong bing bing bong boo bing bong bingly bungly boo! ;) *hopes the lack of sense doesnt flag this as spam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab answers! I loved doing this meme x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10