My Sunday Photo

 

stormy clouds

OneDad3Girls

Comments

  1. Those clouds look like very threatening! Great shot! #My SundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo's always make me sigh, a wistful awe filled sigh. Love the moodiness, the atmospheric landscape of clouds with that slash of blue slicing through. There's a certain familiarity and comfort in the pier, it's static survival though the world changes around it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your moody sky, I always envy your seafront living x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely brolly weather!
    Lovely shot. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful setting, looks like rain isn't far away

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a dramatic shot. Love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!