Review ~ Joe Browns

I was super excited when Joe Browns contacted me a few weeks ago and even more excited when this contact led to a product review!

jb

If you’re not already familiar with the brand, Joe Browns is a clothing company based in the UK which was ‘born out of a desire to create remarkable and distinctive clothing for independent minded customers’. So if like me you want to dress with a bit of individuality and not be a high street clone, Joe Browns is an excellent place to shop.

One item that jumped out at me was the EASY WEAR ANYWHERE TUNIC, as a busy mama I need to be able to flit between school runs, errands, appointments, coffee dates and trips to the beach…sometimes all in the same day!

I do try not to look like I’ve just rolled out of bed, and this top manages to make it look as though I’ve actually made an effort, hurrah for fab easy styling!

TUNICTUNIC 2

Having worn and washed the tunic a few times I’m really impressed.

It’s retained its shape and colour beautifully, no bobbling or distortion, it’s practically perfect! Even the adorable little extra of the heart button has remained, this is such a cute little ‘extra’. It has survived a few trips to the beach, where the pockets proved to be an excellent place to store those handfuls of sand the kids just insisted I bring back from the beach.

blue tunic joe browns

Overall I’m delighted with the tunic; the pattern of the fabric is so pretty, I want a throw blanket with it please. The cut is excellent {perfect for hiding any extra bumps you might have} and the fabric is proving resilient to wear and tear, and trust me my kids ensure anything I have is ‘put through the wringer’!

I love it, my new favourite!

Here’s a few other items which caught my eye.

favourite picks from joe browns

{I was provided the tunic from Joe Browns in exchange for an honest review}

2 comments :

  1. That tunic is lovely! Definitely something I would have picked x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy Joe Browns Shirts for my son...they're lovely and colorful and wash a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10