Silent Sunday

Long pier on a sunny day

Comments

  1. Great lighting. It's made is a more unusual view compared to normal pier shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture. Isn't it wonderful to see that blue sky back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture, I would love to live near the sea. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piers are always magical =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, my weekly pier fix :) Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue and greys in this image make for a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love a good beach picture. I have clouds n my photo today, but I over processed them. Your's look real!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fantastic photo! I love piers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the light in this photo, it brings out the details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. got to love a good walk down the pier x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always look forward to your photos. Another stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photo, Love the sun shining down on to the water! What a peaceful place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the angle that this is taken from. It seems so peaceful.

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely picture of a pier! Which pier is it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love pictures with piers in it x xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful capture on a beautiful sunny day! xx

    #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photo, I love being on a beach when there's a pier and its all empty and quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. summer is commmiiiiiinngggg!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!