Nothing Lasts Forever

Day 4 of the blog prompts, I must say, I’m rather enjoying these so far!

Todays prompt is….Favourite quote and why I love it.

First up, umm how blinking difficult to actually think of just one! There are so many quotes out there which are amazing in their own right, but for now, this is what I’m loving.

nothing lasts forever

Some peeps credit Ms Monroe with these words, others say they aren’t her’s, either way I love them.

It’s a no holds barred way of saying life should be lived without regrets. None of us a guaranteed a tomorrow, just live and enjoy it whilst you can. I think most of us are guilty of spending too much time on regrets and hesitating to do what we actually want to do.

As with most decisions I couldn’t leave it at just one, so here’s some more words I’m loving at the moment.

favourite words

What’s your favourite quote at the moment?

Comments

  1. I love this quote too and I also love "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!