Silent Sunday

 

 

beneath the pier

Comments

  1. What a nice shady spot, looks like you got some sun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perspective of this, such a different view of the pier x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic look at the pier. Love the silhouette with all the seaweed hanging off it, it looks quite spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a view you see very often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The area of a pier you don't often see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great shot in colour - I'd be interested to see it in black and white - it's very striking. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that life is better with coffee! Lovely shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full of character =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice angle-are you going to make a photo book of your pier images? That would be really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, I dont think I have ever been under a pier before x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great shot of what would normally not be seen. Looks like you were having a lovely weather day so perfect for a bit of shade! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool picture. Love the streams of sunlight as the cut through the shade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh fun in the sun. Good for you. Great intriguing photo. #sundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love seeing the pier from a different angle again. I would be too scaredy cat to go under there! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant photo, really atmospheric #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great photo! So atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the unique look and different angle.

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  18. the under carriage a pier always looks so mirky but so fascinating too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would never think of taking a picture under the pier, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that angle! I haven't walked under a bridge in YEARS! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!