How To ~ DIY Pom Pom Garland, The Cheaters Way

Oh how I love the pom poms, especially when strung together to make a pretty garland.

How to make a pom pom garland red white blue

They can however be rather labour intensive to make, even with the nifty pom pom makers.

making pom poms

But that’s okay, there’s a super simple cheat….pre made pom poms, genius!

How To ~ DIY Pom Pom Garland, The Cheaters Way

Step 1. Buy a couple of packages of pom poms, these I got from Poundland, bargain!

How to make a pom pom garland assortment of colours

Step 2. Separate the colours you want to use if not using them all. Keep the ‘extras’ for another day.

How to make a pom pom garland a bowl of pom poms

Step 3. Thread a needle, and start threading the pom poms on the needle and thread.

How to make a pom pom garland threading pom poms

How to make a pom pom garland

Step 4. Once you have the length of garland required, hang it up!

diy pom pom garland

I do love how this wall is coming together, it’s an eclectic collection of ‘me’.

6 comments :

  1. Fabulous!!! I might have to make some of these for the wedding xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be lovely, and super quick and not expensive either xx

      Delete
  2. Your wall looks great! Thanks for sharing how to make the pom pom garland...it's so cute & whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! So easy!! I NEED these on my Christmas tree this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love Pom Poms but never thought of doing this with them, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10