The Weeks That Were…

You know when your partner comments on how infrequently you’ve blogged lately, that you’ve let it slide!

This is one type of post is one which I’ve let fall to the side line, which I’m actually really miffed about as I do enjoy these diary type posts.

So here’s a recap, less wordy than I like but hey ho, of what we’ve been capturing over the past few weeks.

I took some cool pics, if I do say so

cool pics

We’ve spent some amazing time at the beach

days at the beach

Got a little crafty

stuff we made

Had some indoor picnics and bro cuddles

cute and picnics

I spent time pootling around the garden

garden time

Got a few fun odds and sods

treats

And saw an air show

eastbourne airshow

We’ve had oodles of fun these past few weeks, and with 4 weeks still to go I expect a lot more!

Grab button for The Week That Was

2 comments :

  1. It looks like you're having a wonderful summer holiday with lots of fun :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10