The Simple Things ~ Catching a Sunrise

Sunrise; perhaps the most perfect time of day.

Especially when I get up early enough to go outside and enjoy it.

Despite my love affair with my bed, I will willingly remove myself from its comfy depths and head out to find me a sunrise.

Living a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach doesn’t hurt in my quest to find a pretty sunrise to lift my spirits.

This morning I was fortunate to witness a beautiful display, which in all honesty, can never be truly captured on film in a way that does it justice.

But for those that missed it, here is a most stunning display.

red sky

lighting up the pier

Below is one of my most favourite photo's; the moon high above the sea whilst the sun is rising up.

sunrise and moon

It is truly rather stunning how quickly the sky changes colour.

easbourne pier sunrise

sunrise

Eastbourne sunrise

It sounds rather daft, but I do find sunrises rather calming, the quietness of the hour mixed with the natural beauty makes me feel that there are so many possibilities out there waiting to be explored.

When was the last time you stopped to appreciate a sunrise?

Comments

  1. I can't remember the last time I saw a sunrise! Your photos are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw some beautiful early skies last week but had to put up with houses in the way too...I miss big skies with nothing in their way...must be lovely living so close to the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!