Christmas Cards ~ Made With Love–Review

I love sending and receiving cards, and with Christmas just a few weeks away I’ve been thinking about Christmas cards.

When offered the chance to review some cards from Made With Love  I was rather excited to say the least!

Made With Love are UK designers of luxury and exquisite stationary, shabby chic furniture and other unique gifts, you really must check out their website.

I received a trio of Christmas cards from their Christmas card range, all wrapped up neat as a button.

made with love christmas cards wrapping

made with love christmas cards

This Neon Geometric Reindeer Card starts from £4.50, and is available with your own wording. Printed luxury 300gsm pearlescent white card with a matching paper insert.

And OMG the temptation to grab some Sharpies and colour in the reindeer is immense!

made with love christmas card reindeer

I’m more of a traditional gal at heart and I simply adore the Christmas cards printed on to recycled kraft card, these also come with paper inserts for messages and have the option of being personalised.

made with love christmas card kraft ribbon

Made With Love have a selection of modern and traditional style cards, and whilst I prefer the traditional style I can see many folk being a fan of the modern, brighter style of cards. These are a little pricy for a single card, but if like me you tend to spend a little more on cards for those people extra special to you, it’s a perfect buy, especially when you can have them personalised for the recipient.

made with love christmas card trio

Well worth checking out if you want to send something a little different and special to the ones you love this Christmas.

Comments

  1. These are so cute, I love anything handmade at Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! How cute are those. I got an invite for Christmas cards or ornaments and i went for the ornaments, only because this is our first year together. I'm only giving them to my family so it'll be perfect. We will try the cards next year. These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very lovely. Do you make Xmas cards too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!