Currently

I’ve stumbled upon several lists as to what “I’m currently…” here’s mine!

READING

I love to read, I can devour a book in a day, who needs sleep or dinner!

At the moment I’m jumping back in with Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, you need to read this book.

Being quirky has never sounded so fun.

 

coffee and a book 004

LISTENING

Gah! I’m almost embarrassed to mention this, but it’s Taylor Swift, the boys adore her and Shake I Off, gosh darn those poptastic catchy songs!

WATCHING

We discovered these guys Impractical Jokers the other day, HILARIOUS!

LEARNING

I’ve been learning to weave lately, my mum got me this rather lovely loom for Christmas. It’s not massively difficult to do, but easy to get distracted and miss a weave or whatever.

loom

CRAVING

Some dry weather or snow. Anything but this grey and gloomy weather we’ve been having lately.

DISCOVERING

There isn’t actually a bottom to the laundry basket. It’s just a bottomless pit of laundry that needs sorting, washing, drying, ironing and putting away…

MAKING

I made some pompom flowers and tried my hand at a rainbow garland. Oh and I may have made up some Lego figures whilst cleaning up the boys bedroom the other day.

pompom blooms

DOING

A lot of thinking, feel like I’m at a bit of a crossroads in my life, which way do I go?!

LOVING

Coffee.

I’ve struggled to get up in the mornings this week, both Ahren and Ethan have been rather unsettled during the nights, which has thrown my sleeping all out of whack. This mama needs some uninterrupted sleep and copious amounts of coffee.

coffee mug

DISLIKING

This rain, oh wont it just do one already! The only bright spark to all this rain is the OMG wonderful wellies we got from el Rhey, Colour Me Wellies.

I really hope they do adult sizes one day!

colour me wellies

DISCOVERING

Apples.

A weird one I know, but I’m really fussy when it comes to fruit and I bought some apples the other day which are just lush. Nom nom.

ENJOYING

It’s Friday, nuff said really!

red arrows

Comments

  1. Oh your garland and pom poms are beautiful! So lovely and bright on these dreary days x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!