5 Life Lessons I Want My Children To Learn
I was tagged by the crazy talented glass making Lucas in the #Big5Meme , where parent bloggers share 5 life lessons they want to pass on to their children.
As a mama with some amazing and a few horrific life experiences I could waffle on and on about what lessons I would like to pass on to my children, trying to narrow it down to 5 was difficult.
But here goes…
- Question everything; life, love, religion. Without questions there will never be answers.
- Have no regrets; question it later, but know that at the time it was the right choice.
- Find something to smile and laugh about every single day.
- Return the phone call, text or email. They wont always be there to hear you, make the most of people in your life whilst they are present.
- Find joy in the simple things; a book, walk in the rain, a sunrise or the company of an old friend.
I think I shall leave the last word with Ernest Hemmingway, the man makes sense.
I need to tag some amazing parent bloggers to keep this going, off to check who hasn’t yet participated before tagging!
In the meantime see the post that started it all over at Mummy From The Heart