Silent Sunday

Morning shadow

I can’t wait for the sea to warm up so I can dip my toes in!

Comments

  1. This is one of my favourite shots of yours of the pier, Amanda. The contrast in colours is fantastic and I love the swirls and texture in the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chantelle hazelden12 April 2015 at 00:10

    check out that view!!! love that you can still make out a faint reflection in the water x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wildgoose Photographics12 April 2015 at 00:16

    WOW I love this pic. I was tempted to put a sunset on this week too, but went for the castle option instead :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coombe Mill (Fiona)12 April 2015 at 00:20

    Stunning as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning beach and sunset. Gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot. It feels very atmospheric with the hint of red and the silhouettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah MumofThree World12 April 2015 at 07:08

    Stunning shot as ever. Love the colours in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous pier image :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weather down here this week has been beautiful, beautiful photo

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  10. City Coastal Lifestyle12 April 2015 at 12:03

    another fab shot, hope the pier is recovering well from its fire.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning shot. Like you I can't wait for the sea to warm up so I can have a paddle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot - it looks so inviting. Nothing like the sea to soothe my soul.
    Please come share at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/bluebird-breakfast.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merlinda Little12 April 2015 at 20:01

    Me too. Waiting for that day as well! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning photo! The pier looks quite eery!

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will never tire of your photos of Brighton pier. Absolutely stunning. Look at that sky! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so beautiful, the sky is breathtaking x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lisa@intotheglade12 April 2015 at 21:25

    What a stunning picture, the sky is beautiful. I can't wait for it to warm up too and dip my toes in North Wales, it will alway be colder though xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zena's Suitcase12 April 2015 at 21:28

    I really have to go to the sea side! Another fab pic #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely shot. Same here, can't wait for the a warmer sea to dip my feet in - a short distance away in Brighton :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!