The Week That Was…

It has been another gorgeous week here on the South Coast, the garden has been full of gorgeous blooms…

garden goodies

I’ve managed to get a little crafty; finally finished off the driftwood photo frame and I did a spot of weaving too…

weaving and driftwood

Fell even more in love these two fart nuggets, both got Star of the Day this week, whoop whoop!…

proud mama

Some days you just NEED cake, so cake I made, and it was so so very good. I decided to try petal pressing, I’ll let you know how it goes in a few weeks…

baking petals

I had lots of coffee, whilst cleaning and sorting…

coffee and stuff

Love this card hubby saw in Paperchase, when I was younger I was called Manda Panda and I love bunting, this card is so me!…

manda panda

Faffed about with some of my favourite antique shop finds…

pics and plate

Our Saturday walk was full of pretty wildflowers…

ROAR WILDFLOWERS

And I did some more wood turning, my favourite new hobby!

WOOD TURNING

Despite the shoddy weather forecast for next week, I’m still looking forward to it…the boys have birthday party, hubby and I have a date, the outlaws are visiting and a whole bunch of other stuff is going on too, yay!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a really lovely week, very impressed with the wood-turning! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty Hijacked By Twins26 April 2015 at 14:27

    I love all of the colours in your pictures, the flowers are so pretty x #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your driftwood photo frame is pretty amazing - you are just so handy! One of my best friends is 'Manda Panda' and I may have to buy that card for her! Love the bunting too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Ha, all the best people are Manda Panda's x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I just need all the colour in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been wonderful, thank you, it's my new favourite thing to do! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Your driftwood frame is amazing!!! You need to set up a shop!!


    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!