Fathers Day Gift Guide ~ House of Fraser

With May quickly coming to a close it’s time to start thinking about something for the unsung hero of our little family.

The one who keeps a roof over our heads, cooks our dinners and brings home emergency chocolate when it’s been one of those days deserves something special on Sunday 21st June.

In previous years I’ve been stumped for ideas; things are either too gimmicky or just simply not something he’d appreciate, so when House of Fraser sent me this Polyvore mood board of ideas for Fathers Day I got rather exited.

There's something that will suit even the most picky dad; and items for all budgets too.

Father's day gift guide


As a family who likes to snuggle whilst catching up with a movie I have my eye on the throw blanket, which obviously would be his, and certainly wouldn’t join my collection of blankets!

2 comments :

  1. Izzie Anderton28 May 2015 at 16:42

    Thanks for the reminder... as neither daughter is going to be home for Father's Day you can guess who's going to be in charge of buying a gift for Mr A. Great suggestions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome!
    Oh no, you'd best get yourself a little something too, make sure you send the girls the bill though! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10