How Does Your Garden Grow

Whilst my blog mojo has diminished over the past few weeks our garden has been working over time.

There are all the colours popping up and adding a much needed boost to my mood.

petals on tree bark

It’s a wonderful mix of home-grown, garden centre purchased and wildflower scatterings.

forget me nots

mighty tulip

pink forget me nots

rusty planter

perfectly purple

daisy

no idea but i love it

borage wildflower

red campion wildflower

wild flowers

It’s been lovely to spend time just pottering about, adding new splashes of colour.

garden faffing

With the abundance of colour I couldn’t help but faff about with some of the flowers.

tulips and ranunculus

flower faffing

mini flowers in mini bottles

I need to start tackling a few garden jobs, but really I’m too busy being lazy and enjoying letting it do it’s own thing!

How Does Your Garden Grow? Mammasaurus

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10