Coastal Days

Living as close as we do to the beach it’s inevitable that we find ourselves spending much of our time down there just enjoying the peace and quiet that can be found between the lazy waves and the excited screams of children chasing seagulls.

Those children are mine and I really should stop them but the pesky seagulls are rather vicious in their attempts at nabbing our lunch, so I give the kids free reign on chasing them away.

running towards the pier

I love how they need nothing but open space and sand between their toes to have an afternoon of fun.

dipping toes in the sea

chasing big brother

“Hello world”

embrace the wave

You can’t be at the beach and not kick water at someone!

splash time

Everyday should be a beach day.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

8 comments :

  1. Ah, lovely to see your children enjoying the beach. We too live close to the coast and we spend hours there. Perfect tonic! Fresh air, kids running about dodging waves, it's our favourite pastime. :) aren't we lucky to be able to do this! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey Kettle27 June 2015 at 12:33

    Great photos! It looks so beautiful. I so wish we lived closer to the beach. I have always loved being by the sea.x #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coombe Mill (Fiona)27 June 2015 at 13:16

    We go to the beach at least once a week here throughout spring, summer and early autumn. My lot love our beach trips, some surfing, some playing on the beach and my eldest usually going for a run along the coast path, beaches have something for everyone. Your two look like they're having a great time splashing about in the sea together. Thanks for linking up your seaside fun with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to head straight to the beach - it's definitely the one thing I miss living in London. #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! It is amazing how water and sand can fill up an afternoon. Now I wish I lived closer to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You photos, as always, are beautiful. Oh I want to at least visit the seaside this summer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree that everyday should be a beach day. I am at my most happiest when I am near the sea! You'd think I'd move then :) #Countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merlinda Little29 June 2015 at 11:25

    Every is with us as well! We do our school run walk on the beach almost everyday and my son loves it! #countrykids

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10