Days are closing in

Have you noticed the days are getting shorter?

Ever so slowly the sun is rising a little later and setting a little bit earlier, and whilst I enjoy our sun filled days as much as the next person, I can’t wait for sunrise to be at a more acceptable time of day.

I’m itching to get out and capture some more sunrise moments, it’s such a beautiful and peaceful time of day, which perfectly sets me up for any crazy life decides to throw at me.

Eastbourne pier, Sunrise

Eastbourne pier, Sunrise

Eastbourne pier, Sunrise

Eastbourne pier, Sunrise

Eastbourne pier, Sunset

Eastbourne pier, Sunrise

Eastbourne pier, Sunrise

As sunrise is just way too early for my liking at the moment, I’ve been appreciating sunset, which I must admit, up until recently I’ve pretty much ignored.

Sunset, firesky

Sunset, firesky

Sunset, sunrays

Sunset, firesky

Sunset, firesky

Sunsets and sunrises are my current photography passion, what’s yours?

Sunset, sunrays

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10