An Autumnal Afternoon

Sunday afternoon was a perfect autumnal afternoon, so off we went for a little walk, as the boys rolled down a hill again and again and again I pootled off and admired the flowers which are clinging on.

DSCF6709

DSCF6718

Roses and hydrangeas look so much better with a bit of age on them.

DSCF6710

DSCF6723

The fungi were on fine form, if you ignore the fact they had mostly been trampled on, what is wrong with people!

 

DSCF6826

DSCF6828

DSCF6814

DSCF6829

DSCF6770

DSCF6834

The best part of the day, and something I’ve been eyeing up for ages are these pinecones.

DSCF6747

They are huge! I climbed over, in a very un-lady like way, a fence to gather a few which had dropped from the trees, totally worth it.

Heading home I couldn’t help myself from snapping some pics of hydrangeas, I’m in love!

DSCF6789

DSCF6790

DSCF6793

DSCF6775

I shall miss the crunchy leaves once the trees are bare and streets are cleared away, I wonder what will be our Winter ‘thing’!

autumnal ahren

 Mammsaurus HDYGG

Comments